Dave Paul has spent the last three decades as a courtroom lawyer and trusted advisor. His practice is focused on medical malpractice, birth injuries, and trial work. He loves being a trial lawyer.
Dave has earned a reputation for caring about his clients and committing to the causes his team fights. Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar and the National Board of Trial Advocacy, he has won jury trials in federal and state court involving medical malpractice, birth injury, trucking, construction, insurance, roadway maintenance, civil rights, wrongful death, and drunk driving. Dave is also Board Certified in Medical Malpractice by the Board of Professional Liability Attorneys and was inducted into the American College of Trial Lawyers and the American Board of Trial Advocates.
Over his career, Dave has been involved as lead or co-counsel in over 50 cases resulting in a verdict or settlement over a million dollars, including multiple 8-figure recoveries for his clients. Dave’s team has handled cases throughout Florida, from Miami to the Panhandle, and just about every county in between. They also have handled cases in Georgia, Nevada, Arkansas, and other jurisdictions.
Personally, Dave is happily married to his high school girlfriend and loves being a father to his three children. He currently serves on the Executive Committee of the Board of U.S. Hunger.
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Board Certified by American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys (Medical Malpractice)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America Trial Advocacy
- American College of Trial Lawyers
Honors and Recognition
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindate-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, 2010-2017
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- Best Lawyers in America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida