David Paul is one of the only plaintiff’s lawyers in Central Florida to be certified by the Florida Bar, the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys (medical malpractice) and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He is a Past President of the American Board of Trial Advocates (Central Florida Chapter) and a Past President of the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association.
Dave has successfully fought the largest companies in the country and has litigated cases throughout the state of Florida and the United States. He has achieved more than 35 verdicts and settlements in excess of $1 million, including multiple in excess of $10 million.
He graduated from Stetson University College of Law with Honors in 1994. While in law school, David was recognized as the Best Advocate in the country at the National Trial Competition. He began his career at a prominent Orlando law firm defending healthcare facilities and other corporations, and switched sides 20 years ago. He now only represents individuals and families.
As an attorney, David is known for being passionate, committed, and detail-oriented. As a person, he is most proud of his family. He is a committed husband (to his high school girlfriend) and proud father of three children.
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by National Board of Trial Advocacy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Litigation Counsel of America Trial Advocacy
Honors and Recognition
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindate-Hubbell
- Super Lawyers, 2010-2017
- Florida Trend Legal Elite
- Best Lawyers in America
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Truck Accidents
- Construction Litigation
“Our team takes on worthwhile causes, and battles some of the largest companies in the world. With a passion for the truth and teamwork, we can fight an army.”
– David Paul
Board Certified Trial Attorney