Chris was born and raised in Syracuse, New York. He graduated magna cum laude from the School of Business at St. John Fisher College which is located in Rochester, New York.
Chris received a degree in Management with a concentration in Marketing and a minor in Pre-Law. While in college, Chris was selected to be part of the United States Department of Defense’s summer hire program where he was given various responsibilities at the Defense Contract Management Agency in support of our nation’s military.
After college, Chris moved to Orlando to fulfill his dream of becoming an attorney (and living in a warmer climate). Chris received his Juris Doctor from the Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law at Barry University. During his first semester of law school, Chris became a legal assistant in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense law in order to gain real world experience outside of the classroom.
Chris seized upon various opportunities to ‘practice law’ prior to becoming an attorney when he became a Certified Legal Intern with Barry’s Children & Families Legal Clinic where he defended children charged with criminal offenses in court. Chris also became a Certified County Mediator where he worked at the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando successfully resolving cases which dealt with contracts, negligence, and landlord/tenant issues.
Chris has spent his entire career as an attorney working to obtain justice for those injured by the negligence and medical negligence of others. He has experience representing clients in all forms of injury cases from auto accidents to complex medical malpractice matters. He also has significant experience litigating birth-related injury cases and NICA matters. Chris believes that it is his job to obtain justice for his clients by giving them a voice; preserving their dignity; telling their story; and ensuring they receive the compensation which they are ultimately due.
- All Florida State Courts
- Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- Northern District of Florida
- Southern District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association (CFTLA)
- Orange County Bar Association
Honors and Recognition
- National Trial Lawyers as a Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – Top 10 Under 40
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer
- B.S. Management – St. John Fisher College, Rochester, New York
- Juris Doctor – Barry University School of Law, Orlando, Florida